Gambar
Peraturan Forum
Agen Properti
Bergabung: Rab Feb 19, 2020 12:30 pm

Coronavirus: Why some Nigerians are gloating about Covid-19

Postoleh lily9999 » Kam Apr 23, 2020 3:09 pm

Coronavirus: Why some Nigerians are gloating about Covid-19

Gambar

In our series of letters from African writers, Nigerian novelist Adaobi Tricia Nwaubani reflects on the different
attitudes of the rich and poor towards coronavirus.Many Nigerians gloat that Covid-19 is mainly targeting
the country's elite, particularly politicians, despite warnings that the life-threatening respiratory illness could hit
the poor as well.

Mocking politicians
Many of them seize any opportunity to work abroad - nearly 2,000 of the doctors in the UK's state-run National
Health Service qualified in Nigeria, according to a report presented to the UK's parliament last year.

Nigerians spent more than $1bn ($800m) on treatment in overseas hospitals in 2013.

Gambar

You may also be interested in:
Some Nigerians also hoped that the "selectiveness" of the virus might be God's way of bringing about changes
in their government.

They latched on to rumours that Mr Buhari, 72, had been infected by his chief of staff, and was gravely ill on
a ventilator.

The less malicious folk shrouded their great hope in a prayer: "Let God's will be done."

'God pulled a fast one'
Indignant at the expressions of ill will towards his boss, presidential spokesman Femi Adesina said: "Why do
some people conjure nothing but evil? In 2017, while President Buhari had his medical challenge, they were
on an orgy of negative wishes, misinformation, and disinformation.

'Not for the rich alone'
Social-distancing and self-isolation in a typical Nigerian slum is impossible.

About 30 families often cram into a building, sharing the same bathroom and toilet. The potential disaster
is unimaginable.

Gambar

As Ogun governor Dapo Abiodun said at the 30 March launch of a Covid-19 isolation centre in his state:
"Contrary to the erroneous belief, this virus is not for the rich or elite alone. Everyone is at risk."

Follow the real-time response to Covid-19 here. : slotxo

Developer Properti
Bergabung: Kam Apr 30, 2020 8:46 pm

free gay site in seattlefree lesbian sites in glenvil nebras

Postoleh MichelHak » Kam Mei 07, 2020 6:28 am

online personals in falkirk
sex dating personals in north bergen

Gambar

sjephn
- Searching representing that specific Dom. Have to be strict yet mannerly of what I depleted you. Insatiable sex drive. Carnal and masochistic tendencies.
http://en.tids.biz

Gambar

karifuchika
- I try to authority approving constitution, being promised in avail physical condition cluhb. I do not smoke and I trry there is aptnessy foodstuff. I turtle-dove all sympathizeings of labour on unscheduled air, cardinal in the flexibility and in the summer. limp on seside and leave bestows em horrendous oleasure. I like to voyages.
http://kwina.site

“Dude! You hungry?!” He yelled and emerged from the trees holding a huge banana stem.
old and young sex pic
cock. Diane then got up and straddled my face and lowered her pussy to my mouth. I stuck my tongue
“I’m not sure,” she started, dressed in a blue t-shirt and jeans. “I’ve been kind of neglecting my girl friends lately.”
black dog fucks indian girl rapid
“Don’t be hasty!” I chided her. “Daddy’s gonna ream out your sluttish little cunt when he’s good and ready! If you’re naughty, daddy will spank!”
Silence.
hot naked anime girls having sex
Uncle Benny yelled at me, and I was sure he must be really mad. "I'm Sorry! I'm Sorry" I cried out. I was almost sure I knew what I had done but I was hoping I might be wrong. "Um, was that, what I think it was?"
free nude sex sites
“Mom, what are you blackmailing Beryl with?”

Kembali ke Apartemen

Siapa yang online

Pengguna yang berada di forum ini: Tidak ada pengguna yang terdaftar dan 1 tamu